Custom Search

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wish List


So today all the new Christmas catalogs started coming in the paper. Just looking thru it all, I see tons of things I want and want to set up in my house. Like for example, the HP MediaSmart home server. This is a pretty cool item. Can use it to store all my music, videos, photos, etc, for access from any computer in the house. Also, with all the new HD TV’s that can connect to the internet and your computer, everything is centrally stored. Plus it gives you online access to your stored files, so you can access them from any connected computer.

So I decided to create a wish list for myself, showing all the new electronic items I would like to eventually get. We’ll see how long it takes me to buy all of it. And we will see how big it gets.

No comments: